Slideshow: Old Cannon Garage
Construction on the Old Cannon Garage, previously known as the Dodd Parking Garage, is nearly complete. Crews are installing elevators, exterior glass, signage, pavement markings and making final preparations for faculty and staff. Teams are also working on landscaping and installing the drive entrances and sidewalks around the garage. When complete, the Old Cannon Garage will add approximately 1,100 parking spaces for Ohio State faculty and staff.
Construction progress includes:
- Concrete decks are complete
- Brick masonry exterior façade work on west side of garage
- Window installation on north side of garage
- Security fencing installation on the 7th floor of garage
- Electrical and plumbing work continues
View the photo slideshow above to track the project’s progress. The Old Cannon Garage is scheduled to open in August 2022.