Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Center
- Board Design ApprovalNovember 20172018
- DesignAugust 2018 - December 20192019
- Board Construction ApprovalAugust 2019ConstructionNovember 2019 - January 20242022
- Facility Opening - Anatomy Phase IJanuary 20222023
- Facility Opening - Classroom Phase IIJune 20232024
- Facility Opening - Hamilton Phase IIIFebruary 2024
As another outpatient care center gets approved for construction and new academic and research projects break ground, we kick off season 3 of the City of Ohio State Podcast with Kristin Poldemann, the associate vice president of Facilities Design and Construction to talk about current projects ac
The Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Center third and final phase is nearing completion as work concludes on the 120,000-square-foot renovation of Hamilton Hall.
The Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Center is nearing the completion finish line as Hamilton Hall Phase III is scheduled to open in February 2024. Anatomy Phase I opened in January 2022 and Classroom Phase II opened in June 2023.