Slideshow: Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Center
Steel fireproofing is ongoing on the upper levels of the Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Center while interior framing at the basement level continues. Renovation of the 120,000 square foot Hamilton Hall and construction of a new 100,000-square-foot building began in November 2019. The project will provide upgraded and flexible facilities to create a collaborative campus for interprofessional education throughout the Health Sciences.
- Mechanical rough-in is ongoing in the basement and first level.
- Work is occurring in preparation for the demolition of the Starling-Loving A-wing.
- In the coming weeks, as exterior framing concludes, exterior masonry will begin with the installation of limestone and brick.
- Anatomy Wing Phase – January 2022
- Classroom Wing Phase – June 2023
- Hamilton Renovation Phase – January 2024