Slideshow: Outpatient Care West Campus
Concrete work continues and steel arrivals are scheduled for The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Outpatient Care West Campus construction site, located within the Innovation District.
Construction began in summer 2020 and recent progress highlights include:
- Concrete pours for the facility core towers, as well as the first level proton vault, are complete.
- Crews are now pouring concrete on the final, 5th level of the 640-space parking garage as well as the second level of the proton vault.
- Underground plumbing and electrical installation have begun.
- Facility foundation work throughout the site continues.
- Steel erection on the north core tower is anticipated to begin late April.
The project will include outpatient operating rooms, interventional radiology rooms, extended recovery unit, pre-anesthesia center, a diagnostic imaging center, retail pharmacy, hematology clinic, genitourinary (GU) clinic, infusion and medical office and support spaces.
The outpatient care center and garage will open in Summer 2023 with the proton center scheduled to open in fall 2023.
View progress by clicking on the above slideshow and time-lapse video or watch the live construction feed.