Slideshow: Outpatient Care West Campus
Concrete work continues, and steel arrivals are scheduled for the Outpatient Care West Campus construction site, located in the Innovation District.
Construction began in summer 2020, and recent progress highlights include:
- Concrete pours for the facility core towers and the first level proton vault are complete.
- Crews are pouring concrete on the final, 5th level of the 640-space parking garage and the second level of the proton vault.
- Underground plumbing and electrical installation have begun.
- Facility foundation work throughout the site continues.
- Steel erection on the north core tower is anticipated to begin late April.
The project will include outpatient operating rooms, interventional radiology rooms, extended recovery unit, pre-anesthesia center, a diagnostic imaging center, retail pharmacy, hematology clinic, genitourinary (GU) clinic, infusion and medical office and support spaces.
The outpatient care center and garage will open in summer 2023, with the proton center scheduled to open in fall 2023.
View progress by clicking on the above slideshow and time-lapse video or watch the live construction feed.