Slideshow: Outpatient Care Dublin
The Outpatient Care Dublin project, which includes a medical office building and an ambulatory surgery center, is 50% complete and on schedule to open September 2022. Construction on the 272,000 square feet project began summer 2020 and is part of a suburban outpatient care program that supports growth in the region and excellence in academic health care. Construction progress highlights include:
- Brick and precast panels were recently added to the north façade of the medical office building and exterior panels on the west façade were recently installed.
- Fireproofing on the second and third floors of the ambulatory surgery center has wrapped up and roof installation is 75% complete.
- Progress continues on the installation of more than 400 windows throughout the facility.
- Interior framing and rough-ins continue on multiple floors.
- Precast panels will be added to the full exterior of the ambulatory surgery center starting this week.
- Outside of the facility, preparations are underway for drive lanes, sidewalks and parking spaces.
- This fall, the medical office building will be fully enclosed.
Outpatient Care Dublin will include ambulatory surgery, endoscopy, primary care, specialty medical and surgical clinics and related support spaces.
View the photo slideshow above to track the project’s progress. Read more about Outpatient Care Dublin.