Slideshow: Outpatient Care New Albany
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Outpatient Care New Albany, located at Hamilton Road and SR 161, remains on track to wrap up construction by June 2021. At approximately 250,000 square feet, the facility includes two sections - a five-story medical office building and a two-story outpatient care surgical center. Construction progress updates include:
- Electrical devices, including lighting and fire alarms, are being installed throughout the buildings.
- Plumbing fixtures are being completed in the medical office building, up through the fourth floor.
- Drywall work is wrapping up while priming and painting is ongoing throughout the buildings.
- Flooring, ceramic tile and carpet installation is currently taking place.
- Outside lighting, topsoil and courtyard work will continue in April.
The site joins outpatient care expansion plans in Dublin and Powell. The comprehensive facilities are part of a new suburban outpatient care program that supports growth in the region and excellence in academic health care.
View the above slideshow for a look inside the new space or watch a time-lapse video to view overall progress.