Phase 3 of construction on the Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Center is nearing 60% complete. This third and final phase includes a 120,000-square-foot renovation of Hamilton Hall, which is poised for completion in March 2024. The Classroom Wing, Phase 2, is on track for a move-in date of mid-July. The Anatomy Wing, Phase 1, opened in January 2022.
Construction progress includes:
- Nearing completion of fully enclosing the forum.
- Preparing to pour slab of wellness & fitness rooms on the lower level.
- Finishing framing and overhead rough-ins on the second floor.
- Welding metal deck at slab infill.
- Installing the skylight on the forum.
The Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Center will provide upgraded and flexible facilities to create a collaborative campus for interprofessional education throughout the Health Sciences.